Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Amazing Disappearing Cat


... AKA the Prodigal cat.

People who know me well know that I LOVE animals ... especially mine!
One of my cats, Sami, disappeared just after Ian was born - over 3 months ago. Yesterday I came home from class and my mom said, "Guess who's back!" At that moment I noticed the carrier in her hand. Sami had spent the last 3 months in a neighborhood near ours. A lady had been watching her, observing her catching mice, etc. Something told her to get Sami and take her to the neighborhood vet's office. They scanned for her microchip and called. I am totally floored!!!
The weirder thing is my mom was thinking last week, "Wouldn't that be strange if Sami just showed up again!"

Woohoo! Welcome home Sami!!!

2 comments:

Fuad said...

:)

h west said...

Oh my gosh!!!! How cool!!!! Glad to hear it.